Who owns my brain?
I feel like starting over. Very briefly, here is my latest attempt to explain Hoppe’s argumentation ethics, pared down to the most modest possible claims.
- Denial is a kind of argumentation.
- Argumentation pre-supposes that participants in argumentation always own their brains.
- No ethic that denies that people always own their brains can be justified argumentatively.
- If I own my brain I own my body.
- If I own my body I can homestead and own the food I use to fuel and replenish my brain and body.
- If I can own and homestead food, what is there I can’t own?
Where are we now? How can we move forward?